Start a new topic
Solved

Trip to Leh/Ladakh May 2017

Would like to extend our sincere thanks to our contact Mr Tarun @ Thrillophilia for organizing the most wonderful tour for us. I have to admit initially I was a bit skeptical. However, Tarun was always courteous and answered all our queries. The trip in itself was an amazing experience. We were looked after very well. Right from our pick up at the airport, the accommodation, the food, the driver, the outdoor trips everything was very well organized. We were never rushed. Our driver took special care of us during the trip. The stay at Nubra and Pangong lake was outstanding. We would like to thank you all for making our holiday memorable. I hope more people could be aware of your services.

Ladakh I have visited here last year with my whole family. We were a group of 21 members and it was an amazing trip. All thanks to the team members of Thrillophilia for arranging such a reasonable package for all of us and also their services are too good all 21 of us are satisfies with them. We loved our stay, our sightseeing arrangements and especially the way our itinerary is designed. Everyone is much more happy than we could ever think of with their experience of Ladakh. Thank you team I am putting this review of Thrillophilia on behalf of everyone.  

Ladakh has always been on my bucket list. I finally got a chance to see it this January with my friends. We all had enjoyed ourselves so much after a long time. It was a perfect break we all had been longing for and credit for all this goes to thrillophilia. It was our first trip with them so we took a decision to go with them solely based on thrillophilia reviews and we all were really amazed by their arrangements. The weather, as usual, was very cold over here and as they gave us proper guidelines beforehand we didn't come across any difficulties. A great thanks to them for organizing such a fabulous trip for us.  

I recently visited Ladakh with my family. We all wanted to see this place once and finally got a chance to see it this January. We chose thrillophilia for our trip after seeing thrillophilia reviews of this place. We had a wonderful journey over here and we all were really happy with their service. The place in itself is very beautiful and our trip went more amazing due to such nice arrangements made by them. I want to thank you on behalf of my family for giving us a trip that we could never forget.

It has been one of the best trip of ours. Thanks to the team of  Thrillophilia for arranging such a cost effective package for us including each and every activity that we wanted to do. All the arrangements made were great we loved the stay and the sightseeing cab arranged for us, the driver was very supportive. I am happy to trust the Thrillophilia reviews and trying it was a new and great experience.

I went to Ladakh with my husband for our honeymoon. After my friend's recommendation to go with Thrillophilia and reading thrilllophilia reviews by myself I booked them. Our trip went very amazing as we wanted it to be. Their team ensured that we get the best facilities and supported us in every way throughout our journey. My husband was also really happy with their services. Our special thanks to their team for making our honeymoon memorable and fabulous.  

I would like to thank Mr. Tarun, our tour coordinator of Thrillophilia for arranging such a memorable trip for my gang. We all loved it and are highly satisfied with the services they offered. They always meet their commitments and provide you with the most reasonable package to fit in your budget as mentioned in most of the reviews of Thrillophilia. We will be soon booking more from you guys once this lockdown gets over. Waiting to travel more.

I was left totally speechless after seeing the beauty of Ladakh. This place was more than beautiful as people have expressed on thrillophilia reviews.I am so happy that I chose them for visiting this picturesque place as they made my trip really memorable. Right from the time I landed at this place till my departure the trip went very smooth and I was able to explore this place at its best which would not have been possible without their support. I really owe them a big thanks for providing such a nice trip to me. 

Ladakh is such a serene and mesmerizing place that can captivate anyone. I visited here with thrillophilia and I never had such a wonderful journey in my lifetime. When I saw so many nice comments about this place and its beauty by people at thrillophilia reviews I made my mind to visit here. Their team very well explained to me about each and every thing that I have to take care of while my journey as this place is very cold and at night temperature can go at 3 degrees or sometimes even below it. Also, everything arranged by them was up to the mark. 

Ladakh is really one of the crown jewels of India. I was already mesmerized by this place after reading amazing words at thrillophilia reviews app about it and after seeing I felt like I have landed into a different world. I am so thankful for thrillophilia as they provided me this trip within my budget and helped a lot during my whole trip in exploring this place by providing the right kind of guidance and organizing everything nicely.  

It is like a dream travel agency which can fulfill all your travel dreams in the budget that you have. I have recently started earning and being the elder one I always wanted to gift something memorable to my younger brother on my own. This time he was desperately looking for Ladakh trip after it is a dream for every millennial to go on a road trip. So I have decided to surprise him with one. I have planned it with his friends and when it comes to chose the package we have done all the possible searches and finally came across this travel agency which not only provide you the tours and trips but also give you the activities experience. And after going through Thrillophilia reviews all over I have finally booked it for my brother and his friends. The best part was they have arranged everything within my budget only. I love you guys thank you for giving such a great experience to him. He is so happy with this trip.

I was so astonished when my brother surprised me by gifting me a trip to Ladakh on my birthday. He booked it from them after doing a lot of research and reading thrillophilia reviews. The trip was well-planned and went very well. The efforts they have put on this trip of mine are truly commendable which made my every day spent at this serene and picturesque place really amazing. You guys truly are the best. 

Visiting Ladakh was the most memorable journey of my life. I went here with thrillophilia in January and had a lot of fun. The itinerary provided to us was more or less the same as mentioned by people at thrillophilia reviews but what made my stay more fabulous was the fantastic arrangements made by them. I had a perfect relaxing journey without anything to worry about which helped me in enjoying this place and its beauty at its best. I was always looking for one such amazing trip, thank you guys for making it possible. 

When I was deciding and searching for the place for my next trip I came across this travel agency and their packages. i have decided to give it a try and then while going through the reviews of Thrillophilia the most recommended trip is Ladakh, so I have decided to try this heaven this time and it was worth it. The package they have booked for me, all the arrangements made by them, the stay was incredible. Thank you to this agency and the team for making it memorable for us.

Ladakh is one such place that has left me completely amazed by its beauty. I am so happy that I got a chance to visit this place with thrillophilia and it feels so nice to share my thrillophilia reviews. I also want to thank their team who made my journey so wonderful. My stay was arranged in comfortable and hygienic hotels, food provided to us was delicious and the itinerary was perfectly planned. Overall I can say that they did an amazing job on this trip of mine.  

I never wondered that my journey to Ladakh will go so amazing. I am so happy that I cam across thrillophilia and decided to go with them after seeing thrillophilia reviews. They made every bit of my trip very pleasant and comfortable.Talking about this place it totally mesmerized me and I was fully able to enjoy the stunning beauty of this place as rest all the things be it stay, food was very nicely taken care of by them. I am just waiting for this lockdown to get over so that I can go on many more such trips with them.  

Login or Signup to post a comment