Start a new topic
Solved

Trip to Leh/Ladakh May 2017

Would like to extend our sincere thanks to our contact Mr Tarun @ Thrillophilia for organizing the most wonderful tour for us. I have to admit initially I was a bit skeptical. However, Tarun was always courteous and answered all our queries. The trip in itself was an amazing experience. We were looked after very well. Right from our pick up at the airport, the accommodation, the food, the driver, the outdoor trips everything was very well organized. We were never rushed. Our driver took special care of us during the trip. The stay at Nubra and Pangong lake was outstanding. We would like to thank you all for making our holiday memorable. I hope more people could be aware of your services.

Ladakh has always been on my travel bucket list but I was waiting for the right time and recently  have visited here with my wife and it has been a memorable trip to both of us. A big thanks to Thrillophilia for making it a good trip to us all the arrangements were up to the mark, the stay the sightseeing arrangements were just perfect. Thank you guys. I am glad that I trusted thrillophilia reviews and booked it through this travel agency. Looking forward for our next trip.

My dad and his friends wanted to go on a trip and one of my friends suggested to me about thrillophilia and told me to have a look at thrillophilia reviews so that I can be fully satisfied. After a lot of searching, I booked a package to Ladakh for them via thrillophilia. After returning from a trip my dad was super happy and told me that he was totally amazed by the arrangements made by thrillophilia . He and his friends had a fabulous and comfortable journey at this serene place. I am very much thankful to thrillophilia for making their trip so amazing. 

Login or Signup to post a comment