Start a new topic

Activity booked, payment debited from my a/c, no record of reservation with the tour operator.

On 7-03-19 I booked a cruise at Your website for my family of 8 members,pnr no. QZCEIG, cruise name galaxia, cruise timing 8.pm,place goa When we arrived at the spot by 7.25pm we were told that there was no record of the reservation / booking. And cruise had started without allowing us to board.i took Mr mayank on conference with the person their,mayank told he will speak with Mr manish and will arrange to board the cruise.,but nothing happened. We where left unboard. You are therefore in breach of contract and I am entitled to receive compensation for losses I have as a result of your breach of contract, accordingly. I expect you to cover the following expenses that served no purpose. 1) To and fore taxi charges - Rs2000/- 2) dinner expensed Rs 1500/- As I informed you when I made the reservation, the purpose of the cruise was to celebrate reunion of friends and accordingly in addition to the expenses above I am also claiming compensation for loss of enjoyment and disappointment. I look forward to receiving your reply along with proper Justification within 24 hours or else my legal lawyer will take care of above in consumer.
1 Comment

U got the refund..? I have same situation here. Could you please give me their customer care number.?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment