Start a new topic

Trip to Leh/Ladakh May 2017

Would like to extend our sincere thanks to our contact Mr Tarun @ Thrillophilia for organizing the most wonderful tour for us. I have to admit initially I was a bit skeptical. However, Tarun was always courteous and answered all our queries. The trip in itself was an amazing experience. We were looked after very well. Right from our pick up at the airport, the accommodation, the food, the driver, the outdoor trips everything was very well organized. We were never rushed. Our driver took special care of us during the trip. The stay at Nubra and Pangong lake was outstanding. We would like to thank you all for making our holiday memorable. I hope more people could be aware of your services.

I went for the Ladakh trip with my best friend and it was an amazing trip. We both were planning for this trip since college days and then finally this year we got lucky to go our dream destination and that too backpacking.

I was looking for the best package for our Ladakh trip then I came into contact with Mr. Tarun and explained to him what all I want in this trip, he was really patient and helped a lot in planning the entire trip. The trip was planned so well we had the best times of our lives, the view was so surreal and fascinating, We were given proper help by Chitransh during the entire trip. The guide arranged by them was so helpful and friendly. All the other amenities were also up to the mark.

TRIP TO REMEMBER!!!

Traveling to a new destination brings a different kind of happiness inside you and the happiness gets doubled once you reach there and everything goes as planned. The trip to Ladakh was one such experience...
The scenic beauty was so mesmerizing,  the mountains & lakes covered with snow, it feels like you are in heaven, the view of the entire city from the top is so beautiful, to be honest, it feels like you can stay there for eternity.
Thanks, Thrillophilia and especially Mr. Tarun who helped us to plan the entire tour so well. Must say they have a good team who are responsible and as well as reliable. They arranged everything so well, we had a great trip.

Login or Signup to post a comment