Start a new topic
Solved

Trip to Leh/Ladakh May 2017

Would like to extend our sincere thanks to our contact Mr Tarun @ Thrillophilia for organizing the most wonderful tour for us. I have to admit initially I was a bit skeptical. However, Tarun was always courteous and answered all our queries. The trip in itself was an amazing experience. We were looked after very well. Right from our pick up at the airport, the accommodation, the food, the driver, the outdoor trips everything was very well organized. We were never rushed. Our driver took special care of us during the trip. The stay at Nubra and Pangong lake was outstanding. We would like to thank you all for making our holiday memorable. I hope more people could be aware of your services.

I went for the Ladakh trip with my best friend and it was an amazing trip. We both were planning for this trip since college days and then finally this year we got lucky to go our dream destination and that too backpacking.

I was looking for the best package for our Ladakh trip then I came to see some thrillophilia reviews and had a contact with Mr. Tarun and explained to him what all I want in this trip, he was really patient and helped a lot in planning the entire trip. The trip was planned so well we had the best times of our lives, the view was so surreal and fascinating, We were given proper help by Chitransh during the entire trip. The guide arranged by them was so helpful and friendly. All the other amenities were also up to the mark.

TRIP TO REMEMBER!!!

Traveling to a new destination brings a different kind of happiness inside you and the happiness gets doubled once you reach there and everything goes as planned. The trip to Ladakh was one such experience... 
The scenic beauty was so mesmerizing,  the mountains & lakes covered with snow, it feels like you are in heaven, the view of the entire city from the top is so beautiful, to be honest, it feels like you can stay there for eternity. You must see some
thrillophilia reviews if you have any doubt.
Thanks, Thrillophilia and especially Mr. Tarun who helped us to plan the entire tour so well. Must say they have a good team who are responsible and as well as reliable. They arranged everything so well, we had a great trip.

I was longing for an adventurous trip far from cities clamor at a serene place and Ladakh turned out to be a perfect destination. This place is truly one of the crown jewels of India. This Ladakh Trip was one of the most memorable journeys I ever had and I enjoyed every bit of it. The facilities provided were very nice and the staff very well took care of our every need. 

Thank you so much for arranging such an amazing journey for me. 

After reading the Thrillophilia reviews on website I have decided to book my honeymoon to Singapore with them and I made the right choice. The place is beautiful in itself but it has been made more with the arrangements made by the team to make us feel special on this special journey of ours. The stays were very wisely chosen and all the requirements are met by them. My wife and I am very happy with the efforts made by the team. Thank you guys! I am happy and satisfied 

I was longing to go for a trekking at Triund but was bit worried as I have never went for trekking. Then one of my friend suggested about Thrillophilia and after seeing thrillophilia reviews about this trek I decided to go with them. I had an incredible experience trekking over here just because of them. From start to end everything was so well organized that I never felt a need to be worried about anything. Thank you so much.

I recently went to Ladakh with my friends. This place is really blessed by nature and holds so much adventure. We were so confused while choosing for travel operator but after viewing thrillophilia reviews we took a decision to go with them.I am so glad that I chose them to visiting this picturesque place. They left really no stone unturned to give us the best experience on our trip. Right from our stay to travel everything was so well prepared. Amazing work team thrillophilia and thanks for giving us such a wonderful trip.  

Trip to Heaven!!

Ladakh, a place I have just heard about and seen pics on internet but after seeing this amazing place I have believed why people call it a Heaven on Earth. Just in love with this wonderful scenic beauty created by God. A very special thanks to the team of Thrillophilia for making all the arrangements as per my family requirements. The stay was marvelous and sightseeing view selection highly impressed with their services. Keep doing it. I am happy to share my trip's review on Thrillophilia.

My Ladakh trip was just amazing. I went to this serene place two months back with my family and had a wonderful time over there. We did our bookings at last minute and team thrillophilia gave us very prompt response. In such a limited time they arranged everything perfectly. As we did not have time to consult anyone, we just saw reviews of thrillophilia and decided to proceed with them. I must say we took a right decision. Looking forward to have more such memorable trips with them.

Trip to Ladakh, a memorable experience for me, not just coz of the scenic beauty of this place but coz a very unexpected thing happened over there. We still have humanity left in this world. It was our last day and we were transferred to the airport by a cab driver who was included in our package and was a part of Thrillophilia service provider. One of my friend left his bag in the cab in that he was having his DSLR, some extra hidden cash and yes some gifts that he bought for his family from Ladakh. We left for our hometowns and after landing in Jaipur we realized his bag is missing we called everywhere every person we have contact of, but no one has seen it. Soon we have received a call from some random STD and it was this driver, he politely informed us about our bag and after asking from where he got our number he has told that after realizing that their is a bag he went back to trhe hotel where we stayed and took our number to contact us. But we were already in our town, but he said "Don't worry sir you will get it in next 3 days" we were a bit shocked and lost the hopes of having it back but after 3 days it was actually delivered at my home. The best part was not even a single thing was touched. The bag was unopened. And we are so thankful to him and his honesty. You may have read alot thrillophilia reviews but this one is my can't-forget-experience with them. Humanity is still alive! Thank you thrillophilia team.

Thank you to this amazing team of Thrillophilia who makes it possible for me to travel husstle free evrytime. Be it my meeting trip or my vaccations I enjoy the way these guys make it up for me. The best trip of mine till now was Ladakh. Being a businessman I always have shortage of time but these guys know how to use that to the fullest. They have arranged every place so well that I have covered almost every scenic destination in Ladakh in short span of time. I am loving the way you guys always meet mt expectation. Happy to review Thrillophiloia.

I finally got a chance to see Ladakh. I was totally speechless by the beauty of it, it was like a dream come true. I went here with my friends and it turned out to be the best trip of our lives all because of them. We did saw some thrillophilia reviews but still were in much dilemma while booking through them as we were all girls and safety was our first concern. After talking to the concerned person who was going to take care of our trip, all our doubts came to rest. They were really flexible in arranging the trip as per our specifications and fully delivered all the commitments given to us. I really appreciate the hard work they put on our trip. Thanks a lot. 

Ladakh is a very beautiful place. One must have a trip to this heaven in their bachelors period I must say. You will love it. The air has its own freshness. A big thanks to Thrillophilia for making it worth remembering for me. It was my first experience with them. After going through Thrillophilia reviews on their app I have decided to opt for this travel agency, ofcourse if it will be a deal in budget. And yes it was, I not only was able to grab a good deal but the facilities offered by them was great too. The cab was on time as soon as we land in Ladakh, our stay, sightseeing arrangements all were made so pefectly. We are happy to travel with them.

Visiting Ladakh with friends is something that me and my friends have been planning since we were in school. And it was the Feb when we have finally got that chance to visit such scenic beauty in India. It was Thrillophilia whom we have chosen as our traveler agent due to the Thrillophilia reviews of Ladakh and we have also tried chadar trek their  which was the best adventurous memory for us. Our guide was so supportive and at one point of time when we all were losing hopes he kept us motivated. Thank you thrillophilia for providing such amazing trips.

Ladakh is truly a heaven on earth. Now I know why so many people at thrillophilia reviews have recommended to see it once in a lifetime. I never thought that I would be so lucky to see it and all thanks to thrillophilia as they made it possible for me by providing us with such an amazing package at an affordable rate.They made my trip really comfortable by providing such amazing facilities. Everything was well-executed and I really appreciate them for the efforts they put on this trip of mine. 

Login or Signup to post a comment