Start a new topic

My First Bali Trip from Thrillophilia

It is rightly said that things go well when planned well. So here I am with the review of my Bali trip which now I can say, was planned really well. Recently we returned from our honeymoon trip to Bali which was an incredible experience. I and my best friend both of us got married recently within a gap of 1 month so planned to go together for our honeymoon, we both wanted to go Bali for the longest time so convinced our better half for the same. The trip was no less than a dream come true, not only the place was so beautiful and we had the best people on the trip but also the trip was so well planned that everything went so well.  The packages we booked from Thrillophilia and it included all the required amenities and the rooms were so spacious and the view was so beautiful, activities included in the package were so thrilling and amazing even the date night included in the package was so romantic.

Thanks, Thrillophilia for planning such a memorable and amazing trip. This trip will always be close to my heart. Looking forward to planning other trips with you guys, keep up the great work. 

Bali trip was a memorable experience, Totally in love with the island and its beauty. Before booking the trip I was really confused regarding which company to go with but after a little comparison and a telephonic conversation with the team member of Thrillophilia, who assured it will be an amazing experience we went ahead with them for the trip and indeed it was a wonderful trip,  They planned the entire trip so well, we went for a 6 days trip and everything was so well managed,  The activities included in the trip was super fun, The view of sunset was so mesmerizing.The meals and accommodation all were up to the mark. The tour guide was also very humble and polite. 

Superb experience, thanks Thrillophilia and team.

I'm writing this Thrillophilia review in behalf of my amazing trip to Bali with my boy friend. Indeed it was a wonderful experience. I went on this trip with my boyfriend. Everything was so perfectly planned and well organised. We really had a great time on Islands and we did so many adventure activities, went to some amazing night clubs, also we had experience dinner on cruise which was completely new for us and unforgettable and romantic experience it was. Thank you Thrillophilia and team for this amazing trip to Bali. Looking forward for more such tours with Thrillophilia.

Login or Signup to post a comment