Start a new topic
Solved

Pawna Lake Camping- An Unforgettable Experience with Thrillophilia

We booked Pawna Lake Camping from Thrillophilia for the weekend, we were coming from Mumbai and reached the campsite by 4 pm. On reaching the camp, they welcomed us very nicely and then alloted the tents to us, the washrooms were clean. We all freshened up and then they served some tea and snacks after that we went for a little walk, the place is so beautiful and the view of the sunset was so alluring. We then interacted with other people who came for camping and we all played games like volleyball, badminton, Then it was time for BBQ, they had both veg and nonveg options. We also swung on the tree swing, Then at night everyone went inside their tents after dinner and they have provide ample blankets as it was cold at night, It was so beautiful to experience sleeping under a sky full of stars, We had a great weekend camping. The best thing about booking with Thrillophilia was that they offered the same facilities as other camping organizers, at a quite reasonable amount.

Thank you a ton for posting this beautiful story. We really appreciate it.

Warm Regards,

Team Thrillophilia

Pawna lake camps is a great activity to enjoy with friends. I have been there in November and the breath taking view of that lake cannot be explained in words. I found that place very soothing to my soul and it is the best escape from these days hectic life schedule. I have booked my trip to Pawna Lake camping from Thrillophilia as after comparing prices and facilities from various sites I found it more worthy and It really was. They offered a very good service.

Login or Signup to post a comment